I hope you are enjoying the lead-up to the launch of St. Anne's Day. Today we are going to test your knowledge with All About Anne Trivia. Below are 20 questions about Annes. The answers are at the bottom--but don't peek!
Let me know how many you get. Also, be sure to enter the Sweepstakes to the right, and don't forget to invite your friends to join in on our fun!
2. Annie’s Song was written by this Mile High Mountain Man.
3. This Anne was a writer as well, but what were the names of her two more famous
4. Though this Queen might think it quite fine, most people regard this plant named for her
as a weed.
5. These two Anne’s lost their heads over Henry VIII.
|I'm Henry the Eighth, I am!|
6. Like Anne in St. Anne’s Day, this Anne had red hair, but she lived on Prince Edward
7. This Anne’s diary made her famous.
8. This pistol-packing Anne’s real name was Phoebe Ann Moses.
9. This Anne wrote A Gift from the Sea.
10. This city in Michigan is named for the spouse of one of the city’s founding fathers.
11. Which Canadian singer had a hit with Snowbird?.
12. Together with her sister, Nancy Wilson, this Ann formed which rock group?
13. This Annie gave us Sweet Dreams.
14. This acting Anne shares the same last name as Mr. Drysdale’ secretary.
15. In addition to having Anne as her first name, she has three additional first names—
Elizabeth, Alice and Louise.
16. This Annie worked miracles with Helen Keller.
|She made granny glasses cool before John Lennon!|
17. This Annie’s yummy treats put a twist on food court snacks.
18. Alvy Singer fell in love with this Annie in what 1977 hit movie?
19. This Anne spent a lot of time interviewing vampires.
20. This Anne played Mrs. Robinson and was nominated for an Academy Award
|Invest in plastics!|
1. Little Orphan Annie; 2. John Denver; 3. Charlotte & Emily Bronte; 4. Queen Anne’s lace; 5. Anne Boleyn & Anne of Cleves; 6. Anne Shirley (Anne of Green Gables); 7. Anne Frank; 8. Annie Oakley; 9. Anne Morrow Lindbergh; 10. Ann Arbor; 11. Anne Murray; 12. Heart; 13. Annie Lennox; 14. Hathaway; 15. Anne, Princess Royal, daughter of Queen Elizabeth II; 16. Annie Sullivan; 17. Auntie Anne’s Pretzels; 18. Annie Hall; 19. Anne Rice; 20. Anne Bancroft