The Morning Star Is Now Available!

Monday, September 17, 2012

Back from the Bridgewater BookFest

Hi Readers:

On Saturday I attended the Bridgewater BookFest in Beaver County, Pennsylvania.  It was a beautiful September day, and thousands of people came out to meet the 30 plus authors featured at the event.  There were non-fiction as well as fiction writers--everything from cookbooks to cat books.

Thanks to all who stopped by to chat with me about St. Anne's Day.  Even those who don't read romantic comedies were kind enough to take my information and pass it on to those who do.  I was particularly happy that the Beaver Falls Library purchased a copy for their shelves.  I love libraries and it's nice to know a little part of me is living in one.  I've heard from another enthusiastic reader that the Peters Township Library has also purchased one after a reader went in and requested my book.  Thanks!

While on the subject of libraries, I will be speaking at the Coraopolis Memorial Library on October 3.  I will also be visiting a local book club at the end of October because this club is reading my book now.  Thanks to all of you. I look forward to meeting you, and if you know of any organization who would like to host St. Anne's Day, please let me know.

Here are some photos from the BookFest. 

Setting up my display.



I had a window spot in the tent--I didn't pay extra for it.

Many registered to win the coveted St. Anne's Day T-shirt


The bridge heading into Bridgewater.

The beautiful Beaver River.

Heading into Bridgewater.


Signs along the way.


The town setting up for the day's festivities.

Inside the author's tent.


Meeting and chatting with readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment