The Morning Star Is Now Available!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Party's Over

Hi Reader,

Well, I just finished sweeping up and clearing all those red Solo cups that were littering the place.  It's been great fun being a part of the Beach Book Blast, and I hope you had a great time as well.

Even more importantly, I hope you enjoy St. Anne's Day.  If you haven't picked up your copy yet, check out the links to the right.  Also, thanks to all (and there were way more than I expected) who have purchased the book.  If you like it, please post a review, and let me know that you did because I'd like to mail you out a St. Anne's Day magnet in appreciation.

Also, be sure to check out this blog to keep up-to-date on the latest fun and publishing news.

Now on to the goodies.

Denise Z. won the St. Anne's Day T-shirt.  Try not to be too envious of her good fortune.

I'm still endeavoring to learn the name of the lucky person who won the $25 Red Lobster certificate on the main BBB site.

Susan Catherine Mahoney won the highly coveted "Pittsburghese" mug from the FB party.  She will soon be speaking like a native "Picksburgher" before yinz can say Stillers.

Have a happy Sunday and be sure to keep in touch.  I love hearing from you.

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment