The Morning Star Is Now Available!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Book Cover is In!

Hi Readers:

Not to sound like Steve Martin in The Jerk when he ran through the street with the White Pages yelling, "The new phone books are here!  The new phone books are here!", but I've just gotten the cover for my novel from the designer and I like it. 

This book is a romantic comedy/chick lit/inspirational, but the next one I plan to release will be a Christmas story called A Shepherd's Song.  Since that will be an entirely different genre, I thought that perhaps blocking the title and my name and carrying that over to my other books will tie them all together.  I'll probably change the colors and fonts to suit the book though.   



Here is my cover.  What do you think of it?  I'm shooting for a release date of July 26, which if you didn't know it is St. Anne's Day.  St. Anne We learned this prayer in high school and it figures in the book:

Dear St. Anne, get me a man as fast as you can. 

I went to an all girls, Catholic school and some of the girls needed prom dates.  Sr. Jane Frances taught the class this prayer, and all the girls got dates for the prom.  St. Anne is the patron of single women. 



1 comment: